Code Samples/Comparisons

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Dec 5 19:30:42 EST 2009

And of course, this is something everybody has been saying now since at
least the 2nd Monterey conference.  It may not be enough to make available
a free product that just dumps you straight into the world of scripting.
Even Hypercard didn't do that!  It provided a very and gentle graceful
path to the world of making your own stuff, and that is perhaps part of
the reason for it becoming as successful as it did.

Judy