cookbook for putting Rev app on the web?

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Aug 11 13:58:17 EDT 2009

Whoo-hoo!

1) Sarah, you are the best.  Sorry for the slow reply, I just got a
chance to try it.  So easy!  Perfect instructions.  Big smiles.

2) IT WORKED!  Effortlessly.  Just as expected.  Wow, wow, wow.  Rev has
arrived.  This is what many have been asking for years.  Congratulations
to the Runrev team.  Absolutely awesome.

disclaimer, I tried only a simple app so I haven't run into the boundary
limitations yet of what it will do, but gosh, I am so impressed.  I feel
like a bird let out of the cage.  grin.

-- Sadhu