Mac to Windows Standalone Question

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Tue Aug 11 15:04:41 EDT 2009

Regarding you last question, I posted a similar Windows no-no
yesterday after making a discovery using option style buttons:  The
list of choices when clicking an Option style button on a Mac is
automatically widened so none are cut off, width-wise.  On Windows the
choices get cut off if the button's width is narrower than the width
needed to display the list of choices.  Nobody's answered this one
yet, but in the meantime you might look out for it if you're using
this style of button.

Hope this helps,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software