lesson to learn CGIs

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Apr 24 06:49:09 EDT 2009

I have downloaded Andre's files and can get them to work without any
problems.
Yes, I am new to all of this so maybe the wording is confusing me.
Andre said
his was the First On-Rev based CMS and Blog. Jacque has a lesson on CGI
which stands for Computer Gateway Interface.  For some reason I was
thinking
these were two different ways of accessing the web and using
Revolution.  I
was thinking the CGI gives you more ability to use Rev stacks and
scripts and
Andre's was not actually using the engine so no need to install it.

-=>JB<=-