Paint Tool periodic crashes

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:13:18 EDT 2008

> I use GLX2 with standard RR 3.0. Other Apps are Mail and Safari. I have been
> having some problems with revBrowser snapshots and before I updated to the
> latest OSX update I had the Save crash problem. I will do a full install
> instead of an update on the next dot release of RR I think to see if things
> improve.

Tom, I use GLX2 and I saw this quit problem too. Then I cleaned out my
Plugins folder and got rid of some old legacy Galaxy files that were
still hanging around. In fact I trashed all the GLX2 files except for
GLX2 Code.rev and when I restarted Rev, GLX2 automatically re-built
the files it needed. Since them, I have not been able to replicate the
paint tools problem.

Cheers,
Sarah