"Seamless Tiles Generator 2" updated

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Oct 12 14:09:05 EDT 2008

>I would very much like to know what kind of error dialog you get and which
>operations could not be cancelled.

as I said, the IDE doesn't like the imbedded substack with the name
Answer Dialog.
The custom dialog just needs another name.  The support code is trivial.

Also the code doesn't recognize "cancel" from file dialogs -- deletes image

and there is no "cancel" button on a couple of the dialogs.  The
dialog for amount of 'tile routine' effect for one.

  I'd rather not hack the IDE to bypass what to me looks like a
valuable protection mechanism. Rev  demands control of its namespaces
at this time, and I just avoid them entirely. Someday, Namespaces!
Also hacking the IDE is impractical for me, as I adopt the latest
betas and updates as they come out the hopper. And I'm sure many of
you like the good old Metacard IDE, but it didn't speak to me.

again, thanks for your work.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o