Cleaning/parsing HTML & XML

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 09:46:41 EST 2008

Mark
Thanks. I hadn't realized there were so few to worry about. I will write a
function that is exactly the opposite of the one you wrote (because I am
converting SQL data to XML). Are you finding it easier and better to roll
your own XML instead of using all the RunRev functions?

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com