Using the Player to run a stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Nov 6 06:53:26 EST 2008

>  > AFAIK the player forces a backdrop (at least for Media stacks), so I
>>  guess that might be what you are seeing.
>
>If you don't want a backdrop (or the Rev logo), you can use StackRunner to
>perform the same "player" tasks:
>
>http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm
>

>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.

FYI your website says that Stackrunner won't work for Media stacks,
that it won't even open them, but I'm going to give it a try anyway
just in case.  At home I have Enterprise but at work I have Media and
those are the stacks that need to be deployed for my co-workers to
use.

I don't mind a Rev logo but the backdrop makes it almost unusable if
you need to have other windows open at the same time.  It's weird,
it's just a plain white backdrop and the Rev logo wouldn't tell a
non-Rev person what it really was.  Not sure what benefit they get.

I'm so used to working in Enterprise it will be a learning experience
to deploy in Media.  Don't let me forget to forward this email to
myself over there for the URL... :-)

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com