Rev Online - Quit

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:10:02 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:41 AM, -= JB =- <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:
> I just went to Rev Online and see they have it back up
> and working.
>
> After quitting Rev Online I decided to quit Rev and it
> would not quit.  I then used quit from the Rev menu &
> it would not quit so I used Force Quit.  I am on a Mac.
>
> I started Rev up again and then it Quit properly.
>
> I don't know if it had anything to do with Rev Online
> but that is the sequence of events and the problem
> with quitting I had.  I also use GXL2 script editor and
> every time I tried to quit it would save the settings so
> it did go though a small process of quitting.

I have sometimes had a problem with GLX2 not allowing me to quit after
I had been editing the script of an object and then deleted that
object. If it still had a tab open for the non-existent object, then
quitting will not work. Usually GLX2 closes such tabs when the object
is deleted, but not always.

Sarah