OT - Contact manager in Rev or ??

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 8 00:59:50 EDT 2008

Bob,

There are a lot of different programs big and small that help manage
contacts. What features are you looking for? The only features you
describe here are that it is cross platform and can share the data.
How do you want to share the data; between different people over the
network or you on different computers?

I will be showing a program called InfoWallet I am developing at
RunRevLive this weekend that allows you to manage your contacts (and
a lot more) in a secure and portable way.

It is in first round beta testing and I'm about to open it up to a
much larger group. I'll be sending an email to this list after
RunRevLive if anyone is interested in participating in the beta.

Bill Vlahos