New Drag-and-Drop?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 11:13:18 EDT 2008

Without a criticism implied toward RR I whole heartedly agree with
Richard. Examples of the 'expected' functionality of a command/
function/message etc. should come with the code for reference.
Examples of what else we can do with it is another thing and not up to
RR to supply.

I for one always look for the example and would love it if there were
always two examples as in get and put etc. so that I can compare the
areas I am not familiar with the usage of.

This is timely since I am right now going to be needing the drag drop
features in my new project.

Thank you,

Tom McGrath