RC1 - the road from Mac to Linux

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Mar 20 11:24:14 EDT 2008

Hi Richmond,

I don't know what Linux and your personal UI conventions call for, but
if adding a Quit button messes things up then why not manage quitting
with a closeStack or closeStackRequest handler? It could check to see if
the stack being closed is the last one standing; if it is, quit;
otherwise, pass the message.

That's one approach. At least your options are not limited to "Quit
button or no Quit button".

Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis