Card Script Not Firing

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 18 10:52:54 EDT 2008

I feel so stupid today!  I have a stack that I use like a dialog that
brings up several configuration fields in my app.  It is called from the
menu button at the top of the app with:

go stack "IMS Configuration"

There is only one card on this stack.  I have just added a couple of
fields that I need to query the database and get two numbers to put in
the fields when the config stack is displayed.  I tried an "openStack"
message (in both the stack and in the card scripts), I tried an
"openCard" script.  None of them are getting called.

I changed my "call" to go to card 1 of stack "IMS Configuration" and got
the same result.

What handler to I need to put and where so that every time the stack is
opened, it can get the most up-to-date info from the database (actually,
made visible - it's always open, just hidden)?

I know this is Rev 101 kind of stuff but I'm a little stumped right now.

len morgan