Beware! GTX2 can cause problems

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 18 10:46:11 EDT 2008

Believe me Jerry, I have (for the most part) gotten over my prior
tendency toward immediate condemnation of GLX (and Galaxy before that,
and Constellation before that) whenever anything goes flaky with Rev.  I
was merely saying that in a similar situation to Dave's it happened on
or around the time I uninstalled the beta, went back to the stable
version, then back to the beta again.

When I watch the Windows Task Manager, it is Revolution that is taking
60-100% of the CPU time so I'm not sure where else to look.  Perhaps
there has been some sort of Windows update that doesn't show up in the
TaskManager.  GLX is still usable,
just slow at times.

len morgan