Card Script Not Firing

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 18 10:58:17 EDT 2008

Hi Len,

If you stack is hidden, it is open already, so openCard and openStack
won't work. You might use the resumeStack message:

on resumeStack
   doMyOpenCardScript
end resumeStack

on openCard
   doMyOpenCardScript
end openCard

on doMyOpenCardScript
   -- the script you would otherwise have in
   -- the openCard handler
end doMyOpenCardScript

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 18-mrt-2008, om 15:52 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: