[ANN] animationEngine 2.9 available

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 11:18:09 EDT 2008

1. animation engine is a stack like every other one. rev can't
magically find stacks on your hard disk. So it has to be open in rev
to be useful.

2. Animation Engine needs to be among the stacksInUse. to get it there
you need to execute this line of code: start using stack
"animationEngine"

So what you need to do with Animation Engine and every other library
stack:

1. Open Animation Engine in rev
2. "start using stack "animationEngine""
3. open stacks that depend on the fact that Animation Engine is being
in use