[ANN] animationEngine 2.9 available

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Jun 20 15:48:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I´m very pleased to announce the immediate availability of
animationEngine 2.9.

For those of you who do not know it yet:

animationEngine is a library stack that lets you move stuff, check for
collisions, handle geometric calculations and lots more cool things to
make your multimedia sparkle. It is being used in games and business
apps. Version 2.9 offers 1 new geometric function, 2 new easing
effects and a new moving method. The most important change is the
introduction of the new command aeMoveTo. If you are interested in
reading more, you find a small article about animatIonengine 2.9 in
the latest revUp Newsletter.

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/june/issue51/newsletter3.php

As mentioned in a previous post, this update is free to everyone, who
holds a valid animationEngine 2.x license. If you want to update or
just try it out, grab your copy here:

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/all-downloads/animation-engine/

The new version will autodetect your previous license if run on the
same machine as ae 2.x. Any edition of Revolution 2.8 or higher is
required to use the library.

The trial version comes with a small demo stack sporting the new
aeMoveTo command. I hope you like it.

All the best,

Malte

PS: Before I forget it. If you do not have a license yet, but want one
you should hurry. The price for animationEngine will go up on July the
8th, so if you want to get a copy of the new animationEngine for the
old price don't wait - grab your copy now!