Strange URL Behavior

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jun 2 15:25:35 EDT 2008

Anyone got any ideas on this...

Within one of my rather long routines, I am doing a simple "get" of a text
file off my website.  When I run this routine, rev (2.9.0) seems to hang on
this line of code.  It's not locked up... And I can command-period to get
out of it.  It also acts this way in a standalone.

OK... Here's the strange part, if I put a breakpoint on this line, and click
"Run" when it breaks, it works fine.  If I put an "answer" before the get,
it works fine.

Anyone have any thoughts?  I only have a few hairs left to pull out!

Thank you in advance,
Dan