Closing a stack from the Application Browser

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 11:52:24 EDT 2008

Using RunRev 2.9.0 on a Mac with Leopard, I have two stacks open. Both
are mainstacks. When I highlight the name of one of the stacks in the
Application Browser and choose 'Close and Remove from Memory" from the
'File' menu, Rev proposed to close the non-hilighted stack if its
window is on top of the one whose name is selected - in other words,
the hilight in the App Browser isn't doing anything. Is this a bug? If
so, I suppose I should report it..

Has anyone got an idea about how it should work?

Graham