AW: Where is the difference in resizeing stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 25 07:48:43 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

That must be a mistake in your script. Do you calculate the sizes
relative to the window size or do you calculate the change in window
size as a percentage and use that to change the sizes of your objects?
I would always calculate the size of objects relative to the window
size.

Perhaps you could post your resizing script?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com