GET URL with cookies

Bert Shuler bertshuler at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 10:10:48 EDT 2008

I have a site which I need to authenticate to. I do this:

put URL "http://site.com/login?uid="&URLEncode("bert at site.com") &
"&password=" & URLEncode("mypass") into field "html"

The host site validates my password, sets a cookie, and redirects me
to the front page, which because I have a validated cookie, shows me I
am logged in. This works fine in a browser, but it seem "put URL" is
doing the redirect, but dropping the cookie. So I never actually get
logged in.

My question is this, can I make "put URL" keep the cookies? Or, as an
alternate solution, can I make the revBrowser upload files with zero
user intervention?

Any pointers will be appreciated.