progress bar example

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 10 08:46:34 EDT 2008

Bonjour Nicolas,

Le 10 juil. 08 à 13:50, Nicolas Cueto a écrit :

> A few years back, Dave Cragg was
> kind enough to explain in detail how
> to build a stack that shows the progress
> of a download (I've included his message
> below).

How to Download Data from the Internet tutorial might help you:
This stack explains how to test the user connection, an url validity,
why and how to use get url or load url, retrieve data from framed pages,
GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF DOWNLOAD PROGRESS,
manage errors, display retrieved data (web pages, stacks, compressed
or not), etc.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.