Script Inspector

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:34:36 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 8:55 AM, RevList <RevList at createchsol.com> wrote:

> I am also planning to do an entire dump of all scripts into another field
> so that I can get a complete code report of the entire solution.
>
> Before I go much farther on this, I thought that I would first ask if
> there is already something like this available.
>
> I think you'll  that Richmond Mathewson has done that plus a little bit
more (probably a lot more). Got to Rev Online -> User Spaces -> Browse Users
-> Richmond. There is a stack called Textifier, in Richmond's words:

It will now export an extremely tedious list of
> properties, scripts, field contents, . . . . . . . ,
> ad nauseam to a text file.

It would be a simple process to divert the export from a text file to a
field. With a little more work I'm sure you get divert different categories
of data into different fields for better presentation.

HTH