Vscroll Property of a field that is scrolled to the end

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jul 6 19:28:20 EDT 2008

This doesn't look to 'hacky' to me - maybe you could use both exit
conditions in the 'until' and I'm not sure you need to to do the
calculation - using just 'the formattedheight' seems to work fine:

repeat until (the vscroll of fld "Song" = the formattedHeight of fld
"Song") or the mouseclick

though this doesn't improve the functionality at all -  the
fomattedHeight is a reliable property, so it seems like a good
approach...

Best,

Mark