Leopard throb & images in a standalone

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Jan 31 02:07:03 EST 2008

>  Any way around this? I really like my app windows to have slightly
> rounded corners, but I also like some things to slide in and out
> like sheets. Ides anyone?

Hello Lars,

If you are doing something like showing and hiding groups with a wipe
effect providing the "sheet-like" look you might be able to achieve an
even cleaner look without the visual effect by actually sliding the
groups on or off the edge of the card.  I use this trick regularly and
have been quite pleased with the results.

See:  "move" and "moveSpeed"

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)