Screen redraw problems under Leopard?

Bruce A. Pokras infinite00 at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:39:40 EST 2008

A couple of users have reported a strange screen redraw problem with
my application, Patent Grabber, when they used it under Leopard. At
times, the entire Patent Grabber window will turn an opaque gray that
hides all the buttons and fields. This occurs mainly when they leave
Patent Grabber to use another application and then return. However,
the reports have also included the problem happening carrying out
other operations within Patent Grabber, such as bringing up a
substack or an "answer" dialog.

One user said the issue was partially resolved when I added a
"resumeStack" handler containing "go to this card" to force a screen
redraw.

Has anyone seen this behavior under Leopard? There was never any
problem under Tiger (which is what I use).

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software
www.blazingdawn.com