Question with CGI at JaguarPC..

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Feb 20 17:42:37 EST 2008

Well, I got the cgi up and running. "Open stack" worked fine. Supposedly you
need to call "close stack" though I haven't tested it.

Another note of interest...
my comments are typically:

--> THIS IS A COMMENT...2 DASHES FOLLOWED BY A GREATER THAN SIGN

but they just hang the cgi for some reason (engine 2.6.6 - Linux)

but these work as comments:

// THIS IS A VALID COMMENT
# SO IS THIS

what up?

Also, in 2.8.1-gm-3, using the "Preserve stack file version on stacks saved
in legacy format" preference doesn't work. It saves them in the new format.
Funny thing is, even my old StackFormat plugin won't save the stacks in
legacy format...Is there a new command for this?

It used to be
set the stackFileVersion to...(new stack version)

But, it doesn't seem to work...any other ideas?

TIA, Chipp