Question with CGI at JaguarPC..

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:54:38 EST 2008

Chipp,

It's been my experience that you have to perform a Save As on the
stack, specifying to save in Legacy format, before that preference
truly kicks in. I've never been able to simply open a legacy stack in
2.8.1 and have it stay that way unless I do a Save As first. Kind of
strange, but it has worked for me.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield