Substack command don't reach main stack when executed as Standalone ,

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 13 12:36:27 EST 2008

Pierre,

Could you post your complete SaisieChamp handlers, including the
script that calls this handler, without additional comments and
changes? I don't see a line containing "end SaisieChamp" in the
script at mainstack level.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 13-feb-2008, om 18:25 heeft Pierre het volgende geschreven: