Number of display lines on a Option Menu

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 14:02:04 EST 2008

Hi Randy,
Thanx for the reply.
What the original question was: how to set the number of lines that are
displayed when the user clicks open an Option button. I could not find the
property for this in v2.8.1. In actual fact, it is not there on the
Inspector.
Sarah placed an image of the v2.9.0 Inspector on her web site showing this
newly placed property to manually set the "menuLines" to a number.
Mark Stuart