Mac icon specifications

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:28:56 EDT 2008

No go. Already tried that. That was the first thing I tried cause I've
had that happen many times before. But usually in that case there is
still an icon, whether it's the generic app icon or whatever. In this
case, however, there is absolutely no icon. In the Finder, I see the
name of the app bundle, but where the icon should be, it's simply blank.

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.