Mac icon specifications

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 20 12:22:59 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I'm sure the specs are somewhere available, but I have no need for
them. I use Apple's Icon Composer and I have never had any problem
with that. If you think that IconWorkshop creates bad icons, give Icon
Composer a try. It is included with Apple's developer tools, which are
freely available from their developers website.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com