Foreign Keyboards

Kenji Kojima index at kenjikojima.com
Tue Aug 19 10:38:41 EDT 2008

Ron,

When you set a Japanese Unicode font on a text field. You can type
Japanese and English text correctly. Even if you use a Japanese layout
keyboard. When you use a default text field that is set an English
font, you can type Japanese characters, but wrong symbols.

I do not have a Japanese keyboard of Windows, then I have not tested
it on 2.9 and 3.0. I will ask about it to Japanese Revolution Forums
later.
--
Kenji Kojima
http://www.kenjikojima.com/