still having a problem with path or filename from 2.8 to 2.9

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 23 06:12:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

First thank you Sarah for your comment.

Actually my problem is setting the filename to image, which worked with 2.8,
but doesn't works anymore on 2.9 on Mac in an existing program without
having changed anything. On Mac the image is still empty after setting the
filename. My first thought was, that setting the path to the file was going
wrong, but as it appears, that is working ok. The next relevant statement is
setting the filename to the image, where I have used

set the filename of img "img1" to tPic

could here has something changed in 2.9? I have seen in the docs that it
actually should be coded with "image" instead of "img". Could this be the
problem in 2.9?

I have put a small test stack in my revonline space (Tiemo) for any body who
could do a little test for me on a Mac ( I still don't have a Mac to test)
Any comments are highly appreciated!

Perhaps the problem even doesn't occur, when you will test it on Mac In the
IDE. Perhaps only when compiled on windows and run under Mac? I really don't
know, where my problem is located.

Thank you

Tiemo