Mirye [was Getting things the wrong way round]

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Apr 19 11:29:21 EDT 2008

Hoping I'm not treading where I shouldn't, but I can't help but ask?
Wasn't Revolution itself somewhat of a "co-branded" version of
Metacard?  How does this differ?  As far as I can tell from the
website, Mirye is dedicated almost exclusively to Revolution.

The other question would be, does Mirye take on other products?  Is
it a way for a developer to take their products to store shelves
rather than internet download only?

Shari

--
   Humorous sports t-shirts