Mirye [was Getting things the wrong way round]

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 11:16:28 EDT 2008

Shari,

I was wondering the same thing.   Lynn probably can give a better
answer, but here's what I found on Mirye's website (www.mirye.com):

Mirye Software Publishing is the North American publisher of Runtime
Revolution, the leading application and multimedia development
environment based on the English-like, object language Revolution. It
is the only software that builds native applications on all three
major operating systems, Solaris and build native CGIs.