altID

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Sat May 26 15:16:10 EDT 2007

On 5/26/07 11:55 AM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:

> I admire in cleverness of all this, but the code is even worse to
> comprehend than assembly language. Seems to me we're going backwards.
> Can't we just keep things simple; like with put and get and
> meaningful names?
>
> Seems to me we're defeating the whole purpose of Rev.

Rev's purpose, as I see it, stops short of making it easy to use libraries
of custom controls.  The topic has come up on use-rev quite a few times, but
it's never seemed easy or simple.

Naming things is difficult.

If you can simplify the logic and/or improve the names, please post your
code.  I'm all for simplicity and meaningful names.  I just haven't seen a
better way to serve this purpose.

-- Dick