Externals database

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Mon May 21 19:50:04 EDT 2007

On 5/21/07 11:37 AM, "Luis" <luis at anachreon.co.uk> wrote:

Hi and thanks,

> I've brought my project into the current build, and I can connect to
> PostgreSQL fine.
>
> Which version of PostgreSQL are you using?

my PostgreSQL is from http://www.entropy.ch/home/welcome.php
For mac precompiled.

> I'm using: http://www.postgresqlformac.com (if you decide to go this
> route, backup your db and uninstall it, then install PostgreSQL for
> Mac).
>
> Have you moved the db? Can you connect to it with any other client?
> Have you changed the port?

Ok, it works with RR ide without a problem but if I build a standalone it
doesn't connect unless I paste the runtime file copied from version 2.7.1
into the standalone. This is the current path which doesn't work..

AT4Re.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers/"all database
drivers.Bundle"

And this is the addition that I copied and pasted
"dbpostgresql/Contents/MacOS/dbpostgresql"

Total path of folders and files

AT4Re.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers/dbpostgresql/Contents/Ma
cOS/dbpostgresql

Looks like something is wrong just don¹t know what.
Hershel