Script Limits in 2.8.0 [was Spreadsheet]

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:56:40 EDT 2007

I'm working on such an app for a particular engineering niche market
(just happens to correspond to my day job), perhaps it will be
adaptable in future to other uses.  I'm taking care of the branching
and looping within my code and 'doing' one script line at a time.  It
still runs pretty fast.
There's an early public beta at www.xtrados.com if you're interested,
maybe you guys can point out some of the flaws.  At this point it
doesn't prevent malicious use, for instance deleting files.  Can
anyone suggest any more security issues to be aware of ?

regards
Martin