error in function handler revPaletteObjects

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:09:12 EDT 2007

On 3/21/07, Ralf Bitter <rabit at dimensionb.de> wrote:

> Line: set the cCurrentObject of the target to revPaletteObjects()

Off topic to this thread, but it's interesting that you see something for
the 'first time' and suddenly you see it everywhere.

In my case it's 'cCurrentObject' which I accidentally came across. I
probably don't really want to know what it is and why it's there - hey I'm a
Mac user, so long as it works it's OK by me - but I have this foreboding
feeling that this is going to come back and bite me.

I usually start my Rev day by duplicating my stack and giving it a new
version-name. I do this because 'Save as...' doesn't work like it should:-(
In the case of yesterday I then needed to add some custom properties to some
editable fields. It is here that I saw 'cCurrentObject' as a custom property
and most interestingly it contained the file path to the 'original' file,
not the current duplicate file.

So I wonder to myself.
I didn't add cCurrentObject - verified by the fact it is appearing in other
peoples stacks. So if rev put it there then why isn't it an inbuilt
property?
Should I be worried that it is referring to an old stack - admittedly I'm
assuming it'll update itself to the new stack filepath at the appropriate
time, I just can't check now as I'm not on my computer but a Business Centre
mule:-(

Thanks