make Rev standalone wait for external app

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:24:18 EST 2007

Hi Ken,

This is what I ended up doing. Seems to work just find. On the
Windows side, launching the app with the shell seems to automatically
wait until it's finished. I was just hoping I could do the same thing
on the Mac side. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

Thanks,
Chris

On Mar 7, 2007, at 12:52 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Well, theoretically if you launch the installer with "open process",
> you can continually check the openProcesses in a loop until the
> process
> disappears from the openProcesses... haven't tried it myself, but
> theoretically should work.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company