Simulated mouse messages

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Mar 7 02:05:49 EST 2007

Hi Brent,

When you say 'network messages' are you talking about sockets-related callback
messages like this one?

    open socket <socketDescription> with message "<callbackMessage>"

Or do you mean something else?

Dick K was right - you can just say 'send "mouseUp" to btn 1' in a handler, or
even just 'mouseUp' on a line of its own if you want the message to move
normally along the message path.

Phil Davis