character to justify text

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 27 01:05:38 EDT 2007

REV html is really a special, very simple, limited subset of 'real'
html created especially for use inside REV. A smart move, because
it's a text syntax and form we already know.

  Perhaps, however, you could also use the built-in browser plug-in
(formerly known as Altbrowser, now comes with Rev 2.8), feed it REAL
WC3 html from a text file, and use the align="justify" tag.

A thought, if you mainly need to just display this justified text.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o