character to justify text

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 27 00:57:55 EDT 2007

Not true. The Rev team isn't really focused or influenced by this
list. They don't have the time. This list is a help list, not a
suggestion box. That's why the Quality Control Center (Formerly
Bugzilla) is the best way to communicate your needs if something is
needed or missing. If you are an Enterprise customer, there is
another list, the Improve list, and many design suggestions are put
forth there, and some of the Rev team and often the CEO will show up
there.

I'm obliged to an NDA, all I can say is stay tuned, many of your
wishes will be granted soon.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o