Revolution Freezing or Quitting Unexpectedly

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:23:33 EDT 2007

On 6/20/07, Shari <shari at gypsyware.com> wrote:

> I tried to post this earlier, but it got caught in the moderator's
> web and they never did post it or tell me they weren't going to.  So
> I've deleted the crash log from the email and posted it here:

Although I've seen 1 or 2 text file attachments make it onto the list I
believe the general rule is all posts with attachments are rejected.  If you
need to send logs to the list, copy and paste the text is your best bet. For
screen shots or images, for those like you who are fortunate to be able to
put it on the web then a hyperlink is great, for those who can't, put the
graphic, sound, movie, whatever into a stack and upload it to your user
space in Rev Online.

HTH