[ANN] andregarzia.com is now online.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 17 23:38:18 EDT 2007

Thank you Alex!!!! :-)
The photo is from a place nearby my house, it's called Itaipuaçu, my
girlfriend lives there and I enjoy such view everytime I go to see her.

Thanks for the typo report and stay tuned because there's an update to
RevOnRockets package coming. If you could send me some feedback on what you
like and dislike on the package and how it works for you it would be great.
I made this to work for me but I realize other people might have different
needs.

Thanks again for the feedback, typo fixed!
Andre