"share text" behavior of a pop-Up menu included in a background

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Jun 15 10:04:50 EDT 2007

Bonjour Éric,
Merci, for your answer and this nice idea ; I must confess that I am
very naive about using custom properties.
So I never think to use them !
I like your solution.
Nevertheless, as I have several such pop-Up button in the background
of the cards, I think it is as simple for me (could be I am wrong)
to keep  the solution I adopted : a field into which I put theItem of
the button.
On the left of each of my pop-Up buttons, I had a label-field
indicating what it was about (the title).
Now, the pop-Up button (with showName set to true) replaces the label
field and I put theItem of the button in a field at its right side.

Thanks again (I should decide to adopt custom properties ;-)

Best regards from Grenoble (terribly rainy this morning but nicely
sunny this afternoon)

André