Center text within a field?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 7 13:01:43 EDT 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Congrats, Trevor. If you've come up with an acceptable handler that
> performs well, then my suggestion is entirely moot at this time.
> I'm surprised that you were able to come up with a good solution in
> the time frame you mention. Great!

Oh it took me much longer to get to the point that I realized I
needed to write the image analyzer :-)

I spent hours trying to figure out how to solve the problem using
available properties. At one point I even thought I had it working
pretty well until I ran the app on Windows.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
trevor at bluemangolearning.com