Paste into field issue

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:22 EDT 2007

Thanks, Jim,

All I can add is that I tried both command-V and "paste" from the
"Edit" menu. Neither worked.

On the other hand, both worked if I was copying from the Sticky note,
but neither worked when copying and pasting from the web page.

I wonder if this is the same bug. Maybe Jacque's on the right track,
with her hidden-uncopyable character on the web page.

I'll continue to mess around with it to see if I can isolate it more
precisely.

Tim