launch app from browser

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 12 14:09:28 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

You want to embed some AppleScript inside a web site to be run from
Safari, which will launch your application. I know it can be done,
but I don't have the recipe at hand at the moment. I hope someone
else can help you with that.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 12-jul-2007, om 19:52 heeft Lars Brehmer het volgende geschreven: